X-fer to LA(m)BASA!! We got the call Saturday night, and there are TONS of changes being made in the missions. Now we have 2 sister companionships in Fijian wards. That is so exciting!!!
I'm sad to leave Sister Eneri, my Kiribas roots will still remain strong though. Tiaboo, mane!
This past week was full of really funny and awesome experiences. Apart from being told we are false prophets from this drunk guy, the rest was really great. Apparently since we tried to run away from the drunk guy, we are false prophets and hyprocrites because we don't love him. But we do love him. We just don’t like his mind at the moment, on the account of he's drunk.
We were able to have a great meeting with Elder Haleck, he is in the area presidency and he came to speak to us. It was probably my most favorite meeting I've been to as a missionary. He didn't even talk about the work. His main focus was on us becoming more Christlike, working on ourselves first before we can help others. This is so true because I'm not even close to being like the Savior. I try hard, which is the most important thing. The scriptures don't say we “HAVE" to do anything but they say "STRIVE TO.” As long as we are STRIVING to be like Him, He will make up the rest. Elder Haleck also focused on the TEMPLE. Baptism isn't the only saving ordinance. It is the first one, but unless we all make it to the temple, it's not the end.
This Saturday we were able to go to a temple session with two of the YSA in our ward. They both have been preparing ever since we came to the area and were ready to take that step. They shared their thoughts and testimonies on Sunday, and we could tell that they strongly felt the Spirit by the way they spoke.
I'm so grateful for the chance I got to serve here in Suva 3! I'm so so sad to leave my family, but I'll never forget all the lessons I've learned, friendships I’ve made, and the spiritual experiences I've had that have made me grow stronger in the gospel!
Moce mada, Suva...BULA LABASA!!!
Loloma levu
Sis Tram
Rainy day in Suva
Friends from the MTC
Temple day with Lusi
Saying goodbye to my special Suva families.
How I will miss them!
