Happy Easter Everyone! Even though it will be past Easter probably when you read this, I hope that you had a great Easter weekend. I know we did here in Suva!
This week was pretty awesome. We had lots of success with our investigators and recent converts. We are still working with the less actives, but we are praying and trying really hard to listen to the spirit to figure out their needs. Sister Bauro found a white hair on my head the other day, but I'd have my whole hair turn white from worrying about our less actives before we give up on them! (I'm getting old…)
We also have a few baptisms hopefully coming up in the beginning of May. It’s been fun to watch our investigators progress in the gospel, and we are hoping that they continue to prepare to make the sacred covenants of baptism with God. We are so excited for them! We had a great combined Family Home Evening on Friday night, it was such a hit! The evening started off with a Spiritual thought from a returned missionary. He shared about Easter, and the sacrifice that our Savior gave in our behalf. We played some games afterwards, which was great because it helps strengthen our ward unity!
I love Easter, especially this year. During my personal studies this week, I studied the life of our Savior, especially the last week of His life. I know that He freely gave His life for us all, so that we all could return and live with our Father in Heaven again. I am so grateful for His atoning sacrifice and because He was resurrected, we all will one day too! I know that He lives! Oh sweet the joy this sentence gives, I know that my Redeemer lives!
'He is not here, for He is risen!’
Loloma levu,
Sister Trammell
Specialized Sister Training meeting from last week
New friends made at the training meeting
Sister Wright, Kara and Sister Tuahivaatetonohiti,
friends from the MTC
