Our service this week was good too. We helped clean the house of one of the family's in the branch. We washed all the outside walls of their house, and it looked so good after we were done! I actually really love the service activities that we do because it helps people see that we teach as well as serve. Our investigators are doing well also. We have one boy who is preparing to be baptized at the beginning of September. And, the coolest thing about him is that before he even had the first lesson, he told us he wanted to serve a mission. It was AWESOME! He's like a golden investigator, so prepared and so ready and every time we teach him he just really thinks about the things we teach. He mulls it over for a long time, and is really excited to accept the gospel. He'll make a great missionary someday! I think Sister Aoina and I have been really blessed in this area to have a great YSA group. They are always hanging out and trying to plan activities so that the less active people will come and hang out. And they all take Mission Prep together, so hopefully we can get everyone on missions!
We said goodbye to our neighbor Lonah, she left yesterday to go to the Auckland mission. It was sad, but we know she is going to away so she can do some great work.
Anyways, things are still pretty awesome here. I've caught a few frogs, and also made some friends with a rooster. Apparently his name is 'Charooster' and he is quite the fighter. I still can't really understand much, but my Fijian is slowly getting better. It's funny when I talk to adults they always just smile and pretend like they know what I'm saying. But with kids, they really just let me know that I don't make any sense haha. I just feel really lucky and blessed to be here with Sister Aoina in this great area. Hopefully we can continue to help those around us!
I love you all, and hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Trammell
Washing laundry in the river with Sister Lavata'i
(one of the Sister Training Leaders)
More laundry! And a baby heading for her bath in the river
Kara, Lonah Fisher, Sister Aoina and Maria Nakete
(These are the two girls who have their mission calls. They come
to appointments with Kara and her companion as 'member presents' and
translate for Kara since she's still working on the Fijian language).
The bridge to Sister La's house
Farewell party for Lona! Maria's Grandma made us all these jaba's!
Baby Dauvana!
Crazy Charooster!
Kara and her companion Sister Aoina
Sister Aoina and Lona Fisher crossing the 'bridge'
Sister Vuni and Sister Teresia on their baptism day
(Sister Aoina and Kara standing on each side)









