Challenges in our lives come, and they go. When they go, usually they have left us a little bit better, a little bit stronger, and a little more prepared for what is to come. Last weeks' kidney infection left me a little bit more prepared for what the Lord has in store for me. I will be honorably released from my mission a little earlier and will return home on the 11th of September. There are some minor health issues that need to be taken care of and will be best taken care of back home.
As sad as I am to be leaving my home in Fiji, I know that this is a new turn on the path that the Lord needs me to follow. I don't know what will happen, but I trust that whatever it is, He is helping prepare me to become the daughter He needs me to be, not the person that I want to be.
After all these many months, I know that giving Him my heart, might, mind, and strength requires more, to give my will to Him, which is not the easiest thing lemme tell ya. But, it's going to be worth it.
I love Fiji. I always will, and even though I'll have to take my "Sister Trammell” name tag off in just a few days, I know that the experiences I've had while serving the people of Fiji have changed me forever, to always go about doing good, and bringing others to Christ.
He has borne our sorrows, and knows how to comfort us. I know that to be true.
Vinakavakalevu to all of you my family and friends for the love and support you have given me the past few months of my mission! I have truly felt the power of your prayers, and I have always kept you in mine as well.
The things we face in life aren't there to break us down, but to smooth out those edges that we hold back from the Lord, the ones He knows we need to refine so that we can truly become His children.
I love all of you!!!
Loloma levu,
Sister Trammell
Northern Zone Mission Conference
