BULA!
Sega na leqa = Hakuna matata. This week, we were all about hakuna matata-ing! Sega na leqa-ing! We had kind of a crazy week, with transfers and everything. Sister Bauro has now left me :( for Lami though. AWESOME! I’m so excited for her. I loved Lami, and now she gets to experience it too! And my new comp, Sister Eneri, is also from Kiribas. She and Sis Bauro were in the same ward in Kiribas. I think that Heavenly Father wants me to get in touch with my Kiribas roots...good thing too, because I'm loving it!! We had a good week, helping Sister Eneri get to know our area and our members, investigators, and everyone. We even introduced her to our favorite Chinese food shop, Fong Key (Funky!) It's really cheap, so that's great! But I've been told it's dangerously cheap, but who cares, cheap is cheap! Free is my favorite four letter f word, and food is my other favorite four letter f word, so it’s almost free, and it's food!!! Woohoo! BUUUL-YA!!!
This week, one of the other sisters in our area, Sister Iro, got sick and has been in the hospital, so we went out with Sister Rich for a few days, spending some time in our area, and some time in hers. It was fun because we got to see a whole nother side of the Suva 3 area that we don't go to. Our areas are split in the middle, so we cover one half, and they cover the other half. It was good though, we met lots of more people from our ward, and invited everyone to our combined family home evening on Friday night. It was so fun, we all ate dinner together, had a spiritual thought, and then played games the rest of the night. It was awesome, we had a few investigators come. They were each asked to stand up and introduce themselves, and one girl was saying her name and said, "I just can't wait, the sisters have invited me to be baptized, and I am so excited to join this big family.” How awesome! I’m glad she was able to feel the love from the ward, because it touched her heart of the Love that Heavenly Father has for her! That's why family home evening is so important, whether it's just with your own family, or combined, the Spirit is so strong and can give us all the comfort and love that we need. We have been visiting Sister Iro in the hospital, and she should be coming out tomorrow so that's good. We are having family home evening with her tonight with some recent converts and that will be exciting.
We have zone conference coming up this week, and it's the last one with President Klingler, so that's sad! I can't believe their mission is ending. We will be getting a new mission president in the end of June, beginning of July. But, I'm excited for Zone conference. There are always things we can learn from the Spirit. That's one of the greatest gifts the Savior left with us, the comforter who can teach us all things and testify of truth. What a blessing!
A quick shout out to a few of my friends…
- CONGRATS TO SISTER KLISHA COOK AND SISTER ANNIE HOWELL!!!! Japan and Italy are so lucky to have you! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures, and I will keep you in my prayers.
- And good luck to Sister Hannah Hansen who is leaving soon. You’re gonna rock!!!
- And also to B-PACK aka BRENT PACKARD AND TRAVIS HALL!!! I can't believe you guys are home already, that's so crazy. Well, be good, don't go all Return Monkey on us. I’ll be home in a little bit so be good!!!!
Loloma levu!!
Sister Trammell